Find out more on how to buy your ticket for Metrobus
say hello to metrobus...
Metrobus is a new, modern public transport service for the greater Bristol area. 25,000 people tried our m3 service in its first week of operation...m3: find out more
sit back and relax...
All our buses have free wifi and USB charging.Find out more
we're a buy before you board service
It's why we're quicker than other bus services.How to buy your ticket before you board
m3 iPoints (Monday 18 June)
Our contractors are currently installing and testing iPoints at some Metrobus stops. The iPoints are our real time information and ticket machines.
Stops where you can currently buy your ticket from the iPoint
- Emersons Green
- Lyde Green Park & Ride (to Centre)
- Science Park (to Emersons Green)
- Science Park (to Centre)
- Emerald Park (to Emersons Green)
- Emerald Park (to Centre)
- Willy Wicket (to Emersons Green)
- Willy Wicket (to Centre)
- Hambrook (to Centre)
- Hambrook (to Emersons Green)
- UWE The Gardens (to Centre)
- UWE The Gardens (to Emersons Green)
- UWE Campus
- Stoke Park (to Centre)
- Begbrook (to Emersons Green)
- Cabot Circus (to Centre)
- Cabot Circus (to Emersons Green)
- Broadmead (to Emersons Green)
- The Centre
- The Centre (to Emersons Green)
Travelling from a stop that doesn’t have an iPoint?
There are several ways you can buy your ticket:
- Use contactless on bus (only at stops without working ipoints).
- Download and use the First Bus mTicket app.
- Apply online for a Travelwest smartcard online, but don’t forget you must fulfil it at a working iPoint before boarding the bus.
- If you have a non-contactless bank card you can buy your ticket from a working iPoint using Chip & Pin.
- Travelwest Smartcard users can top up their cards at working ipoints, Payzone shops and on non-Metrobus First buses with cash.